Sunday, June 29, 2008

Another Photo of Liz Day 16 after surgery


6 comments:

Janae @ Bring-Joy said...

Liz you're foxy! You are a gorgeous babe. I'm glad you're feeling better. Love, Janae

Jacque said...

Your hair looks darling! Your swelling has gone down so much. You look fantastic. It has been so fun to see the changes...hang in there girly...

Kay said...

Every picture looks better and better. I do like the hair! When are you coming home? Do you get a job with your Uncles?

Jill said...

Liz,
You look great! We love the new haircut!! Hang in there and eat some Junior Mints for us too!
Jill, Madison & Erin

Sunni said...

Cute hair cut. You don't look 10, you look fantastic!

tinalea said...

Liz,
You look amazing; your natural beauty enhanced! I miss you around here.
I was so sick and needed help and I thought, "Where is my LIZ?" O.k. now it's your turn.
Great Blog Idea!!
Love ya,
Tina