Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Day 13





Alright, so its almost been 2 whole weeks since surgery!! crazy i know. so i can finally smile now, my face is still swollen but coming down. I have trying to eat anything normal like last night i attempted to eat angel hair pasta and my grandma ground up chips for me to swallow! its nice to be able to at least swallow something besides soup!!! i'm feeling great still not sure how i feel about the new look maybe i will change up the hair as well as the face. lol well i miss you all thanks for thinking of me! Peace

6 comments:

Kay said...

Oh, don't do anything too drastic to your hair. It's so pretty the way it is!!

How about a side view next time, I thought the last one was great!

Kay said...

Hey Liz!!! It's Anna! I'll text you tonight! You are going to be sooooo cute!! I'll see ya later!!

Kay said...

Hey liz! you are looking great! im so proud of you i wouldn't be able to go through all that! you amaze me! i hope you get better! =]] you are lookin great!!!!!!!
Emilie

Colette said...

You look great! I am amazed at how much swelling has gone down!
Love,
Mom
MISS YOU TONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunni said...

I think you are BEAUTIFUL!! I really do!!!! I say, Keep the long hair for a while so you don't have to many changes at once. It is very pretty and much easier than short hair.

Michelle Olson said...

You look beautiful Liz! Just please believe it. We all think so. One thing that makes a person look even more beautiful is accepting the truth and all the compliments. We love you! Check out www.stephenolsonfamily.blogspot.com to see our chunky little monkey!