Saturday, June 28, 2008

Day 16



Okay so it has been over 2 weeks....i'm surviving just got my haircut!!! there is still quite a bit of swelling in the lower parts of my cheeks and chin, hopefully that will be going down shortly...my next appointment is on Wednesday hopefully that is when i will get my splint removed...(cross your fingers) still trying to get used to the new look it is a lot harder than i expected i feel like i look as if i am 10 years old. Well I've also lost 9 pounds! and have never been this out of shape. Love you all Peace







2 comments:

Colette said...

Wow. You look beautiful! Love the haircut. We miss you.

Kay said...

Lizzzzz.....you look amazing. You are gorgeous! Okay, Okay, the new hair does look pretty good too, even though I didn't want it short, I like it! Miss you, can't wait for you to come home!!