Today I visited Dr. Crawford. He was amazed at how well I can move my jaw and how much I can feel in my face. Apparently most people can't do either well. He said I can start eating soft food like cream of wheat and mashed potatoes. I still look like a chipmunk, but my forhead is finally looking more normal. Can't wait to see tomorrow.
7 comments:
Progress is lookin' good! Hang in there girl! Think of all the lame packing you are missing out on. Yay! Can't wait until tomorrow
You look great. I didn't see any bruising or anything. It can only get better. I can't wait to see tomorrow's picture. We miss you!
Hey Liz,
Do you want me to put a link to your blog on the YW blog, so the girls can keep in touch with you?
HOOORRAAAYYYYYY for you!! thats really good that you are healing up faster than expected, does that mean you might come home faster than expected too?!?! hahahah, I miss you and I hope that you keep getting better faster!
Love ya,
Carissa
Liz,
Tell your grandma thanks for the text and picture of you on your surgery day. I had been thinking about you all day, so it was nice to hear the good report so quickly. Dr. Crawford has been great to work with. He seems like a great surgeon. My kids love the pics. You look great so quickly!
PS... wear your rubber bands :)
Of course you are healing quickly, I wouldn't have expected anything less from you!! ;)
But it's the 21st and no new pics?? What's up?? You can't leave us all hanging, GIRL!!
Hi Liz,
Whitney says "I love you"
I bet every day you are felling better. I am excited for you!! Can't wait to see more pictures.
Post a Comment